Thursday, December 31, 2020

Day 365 Value of Success



 Day 365 

วันที่ 31 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 365 ของปี

Value : Success

"Real success means experiencing internal progress."


Contemplation

The usual definition of success is connected with visible success, such as profit, or increase in status.  Success is also understood as an ideal state in which nothing goes wrong.  But often we work hard without having much to show for our efforts.


Application

It is more important to experience success within ourselves that it is to accumulate wealth or other outward trappings of success.  When I put in the effort to improve myself and strive to overcome my weaknesses, I will triumph.  It will not matter whether I appear successful on the outside or what others think of me because I will know I have made real progress.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : instagram.com

No comments:

Post a Comment