Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Day 356 Value of Self-Control



 Day 356

วันที่ 22 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 356 ของปี

Value : Self-Control

"To understand the importance of my actions is to create my own destiny."


Contemplation

We often blame the situation or other people when things go wrong.  But sometimes we need to look inward and check whether there was anything we could have done differently.  It can be difficult to acknowledge when we have made a mistake, but this is the only way we can learn to be truly successful.


Application

Instead of blaming the situation or other people when things go wrong, I need to understand that power lies in my own hands.  When I am honest with myself, I can learn from past situations.  I have the power to put things right, and the ability to achieve whatever I put my mind to.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

No comments:

Post a Comment