Saturday, December 19, 2020

Day 353 Value of Honesty

 


Day 353

วันที่ 19 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 353 ของปี

Value : Honesty

"To be honest with oneself is the only way to progress."


Contemplation

When we do not perform  well, it is tempting to make excuses.  One of that hardest things to learn is how to acknowledge our weaknesses.  Until we are able to do this, we will continue deluding ourselves that we are something we are not, and we will never reach our full potential.


Application

When I am totally honest with myself, I will be able to see my weaknesses as clearly as in the mirror.  Once I have accepted that I need to make changes, I will become motivated to succeed.  Each small success will inspire me to the next step and I will continue to progress.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)


No comments:

Post a Comment