Friday, December 4, 2020

Day 338 Value of Purity

 


Day 338

วันที่ 4 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 338 ของปี

Value : Purity

"To invoke the goodness within is to be pure."


Contemplation

Deep within ourselves, we have a lot of goodness.  When we are pure, we will find we are able to work with our inherent goodness.  Then nothing negative can prevent us from expressing it.  We become a clean mirror that allows others to see their own image of perfection.


Application

I need to remind myself that when I work on my inner purity I can help people get in touch with their inherent goodness, too.  When I encounter someone negative, it is my duty to work with them to help them experience their original goodness.  When I remind myself of this, I make myself a clean mirror.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : microscopy-uk.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment