Monday, December 28, 2020

Day 362 Value of Success


 

Day 362

วันที่ 28 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 362 ของปี

Value : Success

"Where everything is done according to the right method there is success."


Contemplation

When we don't achieve success immediately, we sometimes get tempted to opt for a short cut.  Although we might achieve something temporarily, in the long run it won't be beneficial - and somethings has the opposite effect to the one we desire.


Application

Whenever I am involved in a task, I need to make sure that I am doing it properly.  Although at times I might be tempted to cut corners, I know this will only cause me problems later on.  When I make the effort to follow the right method, I know that it will be worthwhile in the end, and I will feel a greater sense of achievement when I complete the task.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : advocate-art.com

No comments:

Post a Comment