Saturday, December 19, 2020

Day 354 Value of Creativity



 Day 354

วันที่ 20 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 354 ของปี

Value : Creativity

"Inner satisfaction brings creativity."


Contemplation

We often find ourselves falling into a routine.  We perform tasks the way we have always done them - often for no particular reason.  Life becomes monotonous, and we find it difficult to become inspired.


Application

Only when I am happy within myself can I bring creativity to my life.  Even though I have to do a number of routine jobs each day, they do not have to become dull - when I am happy, I can think of innovative ways of doing them.  Even small changes have a big impact, and I will soon be inspired to make even larger changes to challenge me further.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : pinterest.com


No comments:

Post a Comment