Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Day 342 Value of Love


 

Day 342

วันที่ 8 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 342 ของปี

Value : Love

"Love allows us to experience victory in all situations."


Contemplation

Love gives us strength to draw upon in times of need and equips us to move forward with courage to tackle all the challenges life brings.  When we love others and are loved in return, we will always be victorious.


Application

In a situation in which I find myself failing, I should draw strength from the love that surrounds me, as well as the love within me.  Knowing I am loved gives me the faith to overcome whatever obstacles are in my way.  When others love me, my belief in myself increases, leading to success.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : prettymy.party.com

No comments:

Post a Comment