Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Day 357 Value of Inner Power

 


Day 357

วันที่ 23 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 357 ของปี

Value : Inner Power

"To be an embodiment of power is to be free from effort."


Contemplation

When faced with a challenge, we try to fill our mind with positive thoughts in an effort to combat the negativity of the situation.  If we find this difficult, we start to believe that we don't have the power to change our nature.  Then we continue to work with the weakness and strengthen it further.


Application

In order to overcome my weaknesses I need to become an embodiment of power.  To do this, I need to get used to working with my power and believing in myself.  Then I will be able to call on my inner power whenever I need it and transform a negative situation into a positive one with ease.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment