Saturday, December 5, 2020

Day 339 Value of Patience



Day 339

วันที่ 5 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 339 ของปี

Value : Patience

"The one who is patient experiences constant success."


Contemplation

We often expect things to happen quickly.  Even if we only put in a little effort we expect big results.  If we lack patience, we often jump to conclusions and react without understanding the situation.  When this happens, we are much less likely to succeed.


Application

I need to understand that the fruit of the seeds I sow will come in time.  This gives me the patience to wait without expecting results too fast.  Patience also helps me to remain calm in the most negative situations.  When I become patient I will experience success whatever the immediate result of my actions might be.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)


No comments:

Post a Comment