Monday, December 7, 2020

Day 340 Value of Positivity


 

Day 340

วันที่ 6 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 340 ของปี

Value : Positivity

"To see the unique qualities in everyone is to become special."


Contemplation

Although someone may have many positive qualities, as soon as we notice one negative quality in them we find it difficult to see anything else.  What we see in someone affects how we feel about them, and our relationships can suffer because of this.


Application

It is natural to be colored or influenced by what I see.  But I have the power within me to change my perception.  When I choose to focus on the positive, I gradually forget about other people's flaws.  As I learn to appreciate them for their gifts and virtues, out relationship also becomes stronger.


Credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)


No comments:

Post a Comment