Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Day 336 Value of Positivity

 


Day 336

วันที่ 2 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 336 ของปี

Value : Positivity

"The vision of seeing specialties frees the mind from negativity."


Contemplation

Negativity is more easily noticed than positivity.  Whenever we see someone using some negative trait, all their specialties remain hidden and we get caught up with their negativity.  Our interactions with that person become tainted by negativity, and it become difficult to turn things around.


Application

I need to focus on seeing the positive in the people around me.  When someone does or says something negative, I need to make a special effort to see something good.  This helps me to keep myself free from negativity and makes my interaction with that person pleasant, rather than fraught with difficulties.  The other person is likely to respond positively toward me,  which in turn will help them leave their negativity behind.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : carolinacountryliving.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment