Monday, December 7, 2020

Day 341 Value of Creativity



 Day 341 

วันที่ 7 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 341 ของปี

Value : Creativity

"To be creative is to bring newness at each step."


Contemplation

Sometimes we have a tendency to get bored with what we are doing.  Even when working toward a goal, and moving continuously toward it, we are not satisfied.  The days seem to drag without bringing any real joy.  When this happens, we may question what are doing, or even be tempted to give up.


Application

I need to be creative and try to bring something new to what I am doing every day.  Even a small change can make a big difference.  When I think creatively, I become more enthusiastic about what I am doing, and then there will always be something interesting to look forward to.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : zwoste.de

No comments:

Post a Comment