Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Day 350 Value of Self-Control



 Day 350

วันที่ 16 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 350 ของปี

Value : Self-Control

"Where there is self-control there is flexibility."


Contemplation

When someone challenges the truth of what we say, we generally argue and try and prove ourselves right.  If we are stubborn and unwilling to listen to anyone else's point of view, we miss out on the opportunity to learn, and may damage our relationships.


Application

Sometimes I am so convinced that I am right that I find it difficult to listen to someone else's point of view.  I have to realize that even if I am right, there may be something I can learn from listening to another's point of view.  I must take care to speak and listen respectfully in order to develop my relationships with others.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment