Saturday, December 19, 2020

Day 352 Value of Progress



 Day 352

วันที่ 18 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 352

Value : Progress

"Real progress can be experienced when we face obstacles."


Contemplation

When we encounter obstacles along our path, we usually perceive them as negative and become irritated or discouraged.  Our work suffers as a result.  But it may be our attitude toward the obstacles that is the real problem, rather than the obstacles themselves.


Application

When I come across a difficultly, I often see it as something negative.  Instead of seeing it as threat, I need to regard each new obstacle as an opportunity to stretch myself and develop my skills.  If I only attempt things I know I can do easily, I will not experience progress.  I need to keep in mind that to develop, I need to experience challenges on a regular basis.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment