Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Day 349 Value of Enthusiasm



 Day 349 

วันที่ 15 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 349 ของปี

Value : Enthusiasm

"To remain constantly enthusiastic means exchanging ideas with others."


Contemplation

Often when we are working toward a task, we find ourselves losing enthusiasm.  Things become dull or routine and our work suffers.  Other people become unhappy with us or our work.  While we try to understand their feelings, this is difficult, and our enthusiasm drops even further.


Application

When I find myself losing enthusiasm, I need to ask myself if I can approach the task in another way.  Just talking about what I am doing with someone else can help me feel positive about it again, and he or she may inspire me to try something new.  Through the exchange of ideas, I become excited about that task once more, and my work quickly improves.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : loggardenia.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment