Thursday, December 10, 2020

Day 344 Value of Contribution



 Day 344

วันที่ 10 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 344 ของปี

Value : Contribution

"To contribute selflessly is to move forward with the blessings of all."


Contemplation

Sometimes we find ourselves in situations in which there is a problem - where we are part of that problem.  When we try defending ourselves, others do not always understand.  At such times it seems as if there is no solution, and we find ourselves going in circles.


Application

I need to become part of the solution instead of the problem, even if it does not benefit me personally.  This means doing whatever I can - no matter how small - in order to better the situation.  When I contribute to the solution, I create positive energy for change and receive blessings from those around me.


credit  : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : abiteast.typepad.com


No comments:

Post a Comment