Sunday, December 27, 2020

Day 361 Value of Blessings


 Day 361

วันที่ 27 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 361 ของปี

Value : Blessing

"The one who accumulates blessings at each step attain easy success."


Contemplation

While working toward a goal, we sometimes find ourselves becoming so focused on it that we forget about those around us.  While we achieve what we set out to do, it is often at the cost of others' feelings and to the detriment of our relationships.


Application

Behind every success there is the support of a strong pillar of blessings.  So I need to check how many people I make smile every day and think about what I could do to make those I care about happy.  This will help me become more sensitive to the feelings of others and help me continue to receive their blessings and good wishes.


credit :365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : advocate-art.com

No comments:

Post a Comment