Saturday, December 26, 2020

Day 360 Value of Discernment

 


Day 360 

วันที่ 26 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 360 ของปี

Value : Discernment

"True power lies in understanding the significance of every situation."


Contemplation

When a difficult situation comes up, lots of questions come to mind.  We often find it hard to understand why a particular incident has happened, and this makes us feel helpless and confused.  We can then do nothing to change the situation.


Application

I need to try to understand the significance of any situation that comes up.  There is a reason behind every situation.  When I can work out why the situation has happened, I will be able to work out what to do to resolve it.  This will help me regain control, and give me the power to take care of it successfully.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : advocate-art.com

No comments:

Post a Comment