Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Day 355 Value of Blessings


 

Day 355

วันที่ 21 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 355 ของปี

 Value : Blessings

"The way to get blessings is to be open to learning."


Contemplation

When faced with negative situations, we often seek help or blessings from others.  But when we ask for help it may not be forthcoming, and we wonder if we have done something wrong.  Sometimes the help we really need is for others to leave us to get on with things - we have to learn from our own mistakes.


Application

I need to learn that the best way to bring blessings into my life is to take positive action.  Even failure can be a blessing if it enables me to learn something.  When I learn how to help myself.  I will find that other people and situations conspire to help me.


Credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : i.pinimg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment