Friday, December 25, 2020

Day 358 Value of Introspection



 Day 358

วันที่ 24 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 358 ของปี

Value : Introspection

"The one who knows to look within finds solutions to all problems."


Contemplation

Whenever we are faced with a problem, we hope that something will happen to change the circumstances.  When nothing happens, we begin to look for support or guidance from others.  We rarely think to look within.  Often the solutions we need re there; we just don't know how to find them.


Application

If something goes wrong, the first thing I need to do is calm my mind and look within.  I need to have faith that the solutions to all problems lie within me.  As long as I remain positive, I will find the answers I need.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture :

No comments:

Post a Comment