Thursday, December 17, 2020

Day 351 Value of Patience



 Day 351 

วันที่ 17 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 351 ของปี

Value : Patience

"Patience brings harmonious relationships."


Contemplation

Misunderstandings can cause problem in a relationship, especially when we make little effort to understand another person and their point of view.  We tend to become impatient and do not listen to what the other person is saying.  Instead, we make assumptions, which are often wrong and cause further misunderstandings.


Application

When I have a difference of opinion with someone, I need to make time to listen to what the other person has to say.  Only then will I be able to understand their point of view.  This practice will help me clear up any misunderstandings I have with others and bring harmony to my relationships.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment