Friday, December 25, 2020

Day 359 Value of Faith


 

Day 359 

วันที่ 25 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 359 ของปี

Value : Faith

"The one who overcomes situations using their inner power is a winner."


Contemplation

Sometimes situations come our way that we feel are too difficult for us even to attempt to solve.  We need to remember that everything happens for a reason.  Keeping this in mind makes the situation seem clearer, and brings solutions to the surface.


Application

Whenever I am faced with a situation that I feel is too big for me to tackle, I need to take a step back and look at it from a different angle.  I need to have faith in my inner strength and remember that every situation has something to teach me, if I am willing to learn from it.  Only when I have the faith and push myself to achieve will I be able to grow.


credit :  365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture :

No comments:

Post a Comment