Sunday, December 13, 2020

Day 346 Value of Sweetness

 


Day 346

วันที่ 12 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 346 ของปี

Value : Sweetness

"Others experience sweetness when words are filled with the power of truth."


Contemplation

The world is filled with false sweetness - for example, we may praise someone for having done well without really understanding what they've achieved.  This does not really benefit anyone.  For our words to have a real and lasting effect, sweetness must be combined with truth.


Application

In order for my words to have an effect on others, I must take time to see if I have really understood the goodness in the other person.  Everything I say should be based only on the truth I have discovered in others.  Words that are spoken from the heart are always effective, and spread sweetness throughout my life and the lives of those around me.


credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment