Thursday, December 3, 2020

Day 337 Value of Communication


 

Day 337

วันที่ 3 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 337 ของปี

Value : Communication

"The language of thoughts is more powerful than the language of words."


Contemplation

When we have a misunderstanding with someone, we often talk a lot to try and explain our point of view.  But we have a tendency to become defensive when we feel threatened,  and often words only make the situation worse.  Rather than talking more, we need to learn to think better.


Application

I know that sometimes it is not my words that are important, but the thoughts behind them.  I may say little, but the feeling behind my words its so strong that it is easy for the other person to understand my intentions.  Powerful thoughts bring clarity to my communication with others, and help me develop my relationships.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : communicaid.com


No comments:

Post a Comment