Sunday, December 13, 2020

Day 347 Value of Forgiveness




Day 347

วันที่ 13 ธันวาคม เป็นวันที่ 347 ของปี

Value : Forgiveness

"To forgive is to use the power of love within me."


Contemplation

When we have a difference of opinion with someone, we may not be able to express any love for that person.  If we find it difficult to talk to or interact with that person, we may try to get round the situation by avoiding them altogether.  The longer this goes on, the more difficult it become for us to forgive them.


Application

My feelings for others reveal that I have the power of love within me.  I just need to learn to bring out this love.  Love will help me remember all the positive qualities others have, and I will soon find I am able to forgive them and make amends.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : serenataflowers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment