Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Day 273 Value of Determination


 

Day 273

วันที่ 30 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 273 ของปี

Value : Determination

"Determination can change opposition and make things happen in the proper way."


Contemplation

When we have faith and determination in a task we have taken up, hurdles become  opportunities.  This is because  we are constantly learning and moving forward.  When others become aware of my determination to succeed, they will co-operate to make the task successful.


Application

Each day I need to reflect on all the tasks that did not turn out right.  I need to check whether the problem was due to a lack of determination.  If so, I know that the power to solve the problem is in my hands.  To achieve my goal, I need simply to keep my aim in mind while I am working on the task.  This will strengthen my determination and lead to success.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)


No comments:

Post a Comment