Thursday, September 17, 2020

Day 260 Value of Respect

 


Day 260

วันที่ 17 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 260 ของปี

Value : Respect

"To have respect is to appreciate another's commitment to change."


Contemplation

Usually we want people to change in a way that suits us.  So when we see someone behaving differently to what we expect, we tend to react negatively and try to prove them wrong.  Although we think we have their best interests at heart, this often isn't the case.


Application

When I have respect for another person, I recognize and support their commitment to change.  I will be able to give them the guidance they need, without taking over or steering them in a particular direction.  I will help to inspire change instead of forcing things on others.  Gradually, I will find it easier to accept change in others.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : intdessa.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment