Monday, September 14, 2020

Day 257 Value of Determination


 

Day 257

วันที่ 14 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 257 ของปี

Value : Determination

"Determination overcomes weaknesses."


Contemplation

We all have weaknesses.  But a determined thought is all we need to overcome them.  When we become determined, the influence of others' carelessness will not affect us.  Once the seed of determination has been sown,  it will grow within us and begin to have a positive effect on those around us.


Application

Determination will help me overcome my weaknesses, one step at a time.  A single determined thought will start my march toward victory.  Today, if I see others with the same weakness, I will not let it affect my determination to overcome that weakness in myself.  I will make sure I don't fall into the trap of making excuses, too.  Instead, I will remind myself of my goal and keep working until I achieve success.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : savinggracemusic.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment