Sunday, September 6, 2020

Day 249 Value of Giving


 Day 249

วันที่ 6 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 249 ของปี

Value : Giving

"To experience the innate qualities is to be giver."


Contemplation

Whenever someone we care about deceives us, we feel disappointed, and tend to get disheartened.  When this happens, positive feelings can be lost.  We find ourselves rejecting the person who has hurt us, and move away from them - often physically and always mentally.


Application

If my exchanges with others are based on falsehood - on what is not connected with the innate truth - then I will find it difficult to be a giver.  When I have faith in myself I learn to love myself.  This love puts me in touch with my innate qualities.  Thus my thoughts and feelings are pure.  Then I have powerful good wishes for others and these good feelings reach them.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : people-places-things-etc.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment