Friday, September 18, 2020

Day 261 Value of Faith


 

Day 261

วันที่ 18 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 261 ของปี

Value : Faith

"Faith that things will turn out for the best, leads to enjoyment of whatever life brings."


Contemplation

Throughout the day we encounter numerous situations that seem difficult.  But if we have faith that everything happens for a reason, we will be able to enjoy each and every moment. When we believe that things will turn out for the best, we will be able to take something positive from every situation we encounter, and we will learn from our mistakes.


Application

It is good practice to end each day by reflecting on what went wrong throughout the day and what I have learnt from the mistakes I made.  When I am sure that I have learnt something, I will understand that whatever has happened was for my own good.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : lilaprana.com


No comments:

Post a Comment