Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Day 252 Value of Positivity

 


Day 252

วันที่ 9 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 252 ของปี

Value : Positivity

"The power of positivity vanquishes the darkness of negativity."

Contemplation

Challenging situations tend to affect our state of mind for the worst.  We often find ourselves sowing seeds of fear, worry, tension and anxiety.  Those feelings grow, and soon we find ourselves feeling negative, even when we are not faced with immediate difficulties.


Application

The only way we can vanquish darkness is with light.  The powerful rays of light drive out the last trace of darkness.  To get rid of the negative emotions and fear that lurks in the darkness, I need to seek out my inner light.  When I find the peace and power within me, I can make even negative situations positive.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : freepik.com



No comments:

Post a Comment