Monday, September 7, 2020

Day 250 Value of Self-Belief


 

Day 250 

วันที่ 7 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 250 ของปี

Value : Self-Belief

"To believe in oneself means to make best use of opportunities."


Contemplation

We tend to make a lot of excuses for not doing things.  We say, "if only..." or  "some other time".  Even if we have the ability to do something , we find some reason not to.  We don't make best use of our time or our talents, which stops us fulfilling our potential.


Application

Whenever a situation demands something which I feel is beyond my capability, I need to tell myself that the circumstances have come my way as an opportunity for me to develop.  When I believe in myself, I learn to see every situation as an opportunity.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)


No comments:

Post a Comment