Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Day 258 Value Courage



 Day 258

วันที่ 15 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 258 ของปี

Value : Courage

"Success is achieved when courage is combined with understanding."


Contemplation

Courage helps us face our fears and take on new challenges.  But sometimes we think we are being courageous when we leap into the unknown without stopping to consider the consequences.  When we combine courage with knowledge and understanding we experience greater success.  Knowledge gives us the ability to discriminate, helping us to try something new without taking unwanted risks.


Application

Before I start something new, I need to consider if what I am doing is right.  I also need to think carefully about the consequences of my actions.  When I am sure this is the right course of action, courage will help me achieve success.

credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : imgur.com

No comments:

Post a Comment