Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Day 245 Value of Happiness



 Day 245

วันที่ 2 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 245 ของปี

Value : Happiness

"The nourishment of happiness keep one healthy."


Contemplation

To be truly happy means not relying on external stimuli for happiness, but discovering the joy within.  Someone who is in touch with the happiness within them is able to express it in all areas of their life.  Happiness leads to healthiness - when we are happy, we are also free from illnesses affecting the body.


Application

I am able to enjoy the beauty of everything when I maintain my own inner state of happiness.  My mind, body and relationships are healthy because of this state of mind.  I am able to enjoy everything I do too and experience constant progress.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment