Thursday, September 24, 2020

Day 267 Value of Faith


 

Day 267 

วันที่ 24 กันยายน เป็นวันที่267 ของปี

Value : Faith

"The one who has faith is the one who is always happy."


Contemplation

When we have faith, happiness is visible in our every thought, word and action.  Whatever obstacles come our way, faith in the self brings the confidence to face them.  Faith also helps us see problems clearly.  Because we believe we can overcome the problem, we see it as it really is, rather than letting negative reactions distort the situation.  This helps us remain happy no matter what we have to deal with.


Application

In any task I take up, I need to remind myself that I will succeed, regardless of the problems I have to face.  This constant reminder strengthens my faith to continue, and I proceed with happiness.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : huffingtonpost.com


No comments:

Post a Comment