Saturday, September 26, 2020

Day 269 Value of Flexibility


 

Day 269 

วันที่ 26 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 269 ของปี

Value : Flexibility

"Habits break easily when there is Flexibility."


Contemplation 

It is easy to fall into habits or ways of doing something.  Sometimes these routines are helpful.  But at other times they stop us from seeing that there may be a better way of doing things.  To achieve constant success, we need to become flexible.


Application

Habits can be hard to break.  It is easier for me to hold on to an old way of doing something than to make the effort to break it.  If I want to get rid of a particular habit, I have to remind myself constantly of the need to break it.  I need to become flexible - to tell myself that I needn't act in the same way I have always done ; instead I can think of a new way of being.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)


No comments:

Post a Comment