Saturday, September 19, 2020

Day 262 Value of Appreciation


 

Day 262

วันที่ 19 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 262 ของปี

Value : Appreciation

"Only when we appreciate our fortune, will be able to use it effectively."


Contemplation

The more we appreciate the fortune we have attained , the more we will enjoy sharing i with others. When we share our riches with others, the more we find that they come back to us.


Application

We are blessed with virtues and talents.  I need to think of all the ways in which I consider myself fortunate.  When I learn to appreciate them.  I will stop expecting something more. Then I will be able to make the best use of what I have and start to focus on using my fortune for the benefit of others as well as myself.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : town-n-country-living.com


No comments:

Post a Comment