Thursday, September 10, 2020

Day 253 Value of Happiness


 Day 253

วันที่ 10 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 253 ของปี

Value : Happiness

"To recognize the significance of challenging situations is to remain in constant happiness."


Contemplation

When difficult situations come our way, we are bound to lose our internal state of happiness.  When we do not have the resources to deal with the situations we encounter, we start to think of ourselves as weak.  Our mood, thoughts, words and actions become negative, and we blame this on the negativity of the situation.


Application

I need to realize that I can hold on to my inner happiness, no matter what situation I find myself in.  Difficult situations arise to make me stronger and stable.  I need to make an effort to recognize and experience my internal strength, so that situations don't change my mood, even temporarily.  Then I will live in constant happiness.  Whatever the situation.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment