Saturday, September 5, 2020

Day 248 Value of Appreciation



 Day 248

วันที่ 5 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 248 ของปี

Value : Appreciation

"To appreciate the worth of every individual is to become worthwhile."


Contemplation

We tend to measure our worth on our achievement or how much people appreciate us.  This makes us dependent on the external environment for our self-worth.  Since what comes from outside is not always stable. we find ourselves fluctuating in our thoughts.  Sometimes we are happy and sometimes we are not.


Application

I need to understand that each and every individual has his own unique set of capabilities.  When I am able to appreciate my own inherent worth I can use my skills and talents to the best of my ability.  I will realize how capable I am, and no longer need affirmation from others to feel good about myself.

credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : advocate-art.com

No comments:

Post a Comment