Friday, September 25, 2020

Day 268 Value Forgiveness



 Day 268 

วันที่ 25 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 268 ของปี

Value : Forgiveness

"To seek forgiveness means never repeating mistakes."


Contemplation

To seek forgiveness from someone means that we have realized we've made a mistake.  It is to make a promise that we will never commit that mistake again.  Once we have understood where we have gone wrong, we try hard to ensure that we never repeat the mistake.


Application

When I have to apologize to someone for some mistake that I have made, I need to pay special attention to make sure I never repeat that mistake.  I need to reflect on where I went wrong to help me understand where I went wrong and how I can learn from it.  I also need to forgive myself for making the mistake.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)


No comments:

Post a Comment