Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Day 272 Value of Generosity


 

Day 272 

วันที่ 29 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 272 ของปี

Value : Generosity

"The one who is generous gets everything and is yet free from desires."


Contemplation

When we are truly generous, we give what we can without any thought of getting anything in return.  Without expectations, we are better able to appreciate all the good things that life brings us.


Application

When I find myself expecting something, I need to remind myself instead to think of what I can do for others.  I need to learn how to let go of my expectations and have that faith that I will receive what I need at the right time.  The more I am able to overcome my desires in this way, the more I find that what is right comes to me naturally.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

No comments:

Post a Comment