Thursday, September 3, 2020

Day 246 Value of Responsibility

 



Day 246

วันที่ 3 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 246 ของปี

Value : Responsibility

"True responsibility brings inner lightness and joy."


Contemplation

When we are responsible for something or someone, we tend to feel burdened or trapped by the person or situation.  When we feel handicapped in this way, work is not done in the best way possible.


Application

The true meaning of responsibility is not just duties to be done, but has more to do with being honest to the task and doing everything with a sense of purpose.  When I work with this attitude I find thing getting easier and I receive help at every step.  I am able to accomplish more work with more lightness and enjoy all I do.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment