Sunday, September 13, 2020

Day 256 Value of Clarity

 


Day 256

วันที่ 13 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 256 ของปี

Value : Clarity

"To see things as they are is to be free from the influence of weaknesses."


Contemplation

Sometimes we find ourselves reacting strongly when faced with small upsets.  We may try to change such negative feelings, but sometimes are not able to, either because of our personality as a whole or the personality trait we are working with at that time.


Application

If I have to change my reactions to the situations that I am faced with, I need to change the way I see things. I need to understand the situation as it is and not let it be colored by my own personality traits.  When I see things as they are, I am able to act in situations instead of reacting.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : brahmakumaris.com

No comments:

Post a Comment