Sunday, September 20, 2020

Day 263 Value of Courage

 


Day 263 

วันที่ 20 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 263 ของปี

Value : Courage

"The sigh of courage is never to be  defeated."


Contemplation

During difficult situations if our thought, words or actions become negative, we will be defeated.  When we draw on our courage, we make our thoughts, words or actions powerful, and will always be victorious.  Difficult situations will always arise, but as long as we have courage, we will achieve success.


Application

I need to remind myself that courage will help me face any difficulties I encounter.  Today I will look back at all my past achievements and realize just how much I am capable of.  This will stengthen my faith in myself, and in my ability to find the best solution for the problem at hand.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom

picture : thriveglobal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment