Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Day 251 Value of Flexibility


 

Day 251

วันที่ 8 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 251 ของปี

Value : Flexibility

"With humility and love, flexibility becomes natural."


Contemplation

In order to be flexible we need to have the virtue of humility.  With humility, we become willing to understand those around us and their behavior.  Understanding bring love.  When we learn to love someone, we automatically become flexible and willing to accept them as they are.


Application

When I come across someone who is not being co-operative, I need to become humble and try to understand what the other person is communicating, if not through words, them through their actions.  When I am able to listen with love and understanding I will no longer be rigid but able to adapt and support them however I can.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : delapathailand.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment