Saturday, September 12, 2020

Day 255 Value of Generosity



 Day 255

วันที่ 12 กันยายน เป็นวันที่ 255 ของปี

Value : Generosity

"To consider oneself to be big is to have a generous heart."


Contemplation

When we consider ourselves to be big, we usually expect from others.  We want others to give respect and be obedient to whatever we say.  But we do not always find others listening to us or obeying us.  We are then disappointed and try to use more of our authority in a forceful way.


Application

To be big means not expecting to take but instead being a giver.  If I am big I also need the understanding that I am in a better position than the others person and so I need to give.  This attitude will help me gain others' good wishes - which will help me progress and continue to achieve success.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : nature.desktopnexus.com


No comments:

Post a Comment