Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Day 301 Value of Responsibility


 

Day 301

วันที่ 28 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 301 ของปี

Value : Responsibility

"Being responsible means performing one's role to the best of one's ability."


Contemplation

Just as an actor accepts the role he is given and performs to the best of his or her ability, so taking responsibility for one's life means accepting and honoring the role so that the performance is of the best quality.  When we do this, we remain constantly aware of our time and resourcs, and use them as best we can.


Application

Each day I need to think of myself as a good actor who brings out the best in whatever role they are given.  Instead of thinking about what I don't have, I need to accept responsibility for my life and honor the role so that my performance is the best.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : boredpanda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment