Friday, October 2, 2020

Day 275 Value of Forgiveness

 


Day 275

วันที่ 2 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 275 ของปี

Value : Forgiveness

"To forgive oneself is to move forward with lightness."


Contemplation

It is natural to make mistakes, and equally natural to feel guilty about them.  This can make us feel heavy, and stops us making best use of our time.  When we are caught up in the past, we are unable to engage fully with the present.  So it is important to be light, without becoming careless.


Application

When I do something wrong, before I can forgive myself, I need to identify the weakness that caused me to make that mistake.  When I am aware of this, I will be able to use the incident as a gift that aids my progress.  I will be able to move forward with lightness.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : theempathdiaries.com

No comments:

Post a Comment