Thursday, October 15, 2020

Day 288 Value of Stability


 

Day 288

วันที่ 15 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 288 ของปี

Value : Stability

"The one who serves others is the one who can remain stable in all situations."


Contemplation

Serving others brings us stability.  When we focus on whatwe can give others, rather than on what they can give us, we become grounded.  We let go of our expectations of people or situations, and we attract good wishes from everyone we encounter.


Application

Each day I need to try and give something to each person I meet.  This could be as simple as a good wish.  The thing itself is not as important as the thought behind it.  Once I learn to do this, I will be able to give continuously, whatever situation I find myself in.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment