Saturday, October 10, 2020

Day 283 Value of Patience


 

Day 283

วันที่ 10 ตุลาคม เป็นวันที่ 283 ของปี

Value : Patience

"Patience enables one to develop detached observation."


Contemplation

In most situations when we can do nothing about the things that are going on, we need to watch with detachment. Detachment gives us the power to wait patiently.  Patience at such a time is like a protective mother who offers refug to the child in a difficult situation just by being there.


Application

When things are not turning out well and I am unable to do anything about the situation, I need to remind myself that all I can do is wait.  Patience allows me to wait for the storm to pass, and faith helps me hold on to the belief that things will get better - the clouds always lift eventually.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : buzzfeed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment